Saturday 13 April 2013

Easy Peasy White Chocolate and Rasberry, Brioche Pudding!

This is such a quick and easy recipe that seriously anyone can do and it will take about 5 minutes to make and 30 to bake. 
 


I can't take credit for this recipe as it is actually my mum's, it is basically a bread and butter pudding style dessert made with brioche, raspberries, eggs, creme fraiche and white chocolate.
 
You will need, Brioche, Frozen Raspberries, Three Eggs, Creme Fraiche and White Chocolate Buttons.

You can really make it any size you need so there is no exact measurements.
 
Tear up your Brioche and layer in an oven proof dish, then sprinkle with the raspberries and white chocolate buttons. I haven't given you any measurements as it also depends on what you like. For example my brother likes less fruit, I like more. My mum likes less white chocolate, I like ... yes, more!

 
Depending on the depth of your dish you can repeat the process by doing another layer on top, that is what I did.

Then you need to make your liquid mixture. Crack three eggs, (if you make a smaller pudding any less than about a pack of brioche use less mixture so say two eggs and smaller quantities of the other liquids as well) into a bowl or jug and beat, then add about a tub of creme fraiche, if you like you can always make this pudding a bit more grown up by adding some liqueur, limoncello is good.

 
Pour this all over your pudding, leave to sit for 5 minutes, then bake in the oven. I have an aga so it went in the top (about 180DegreeC) for 10 minutes and then down in a cooler oven for about 20 minutes. I would suggest you know your oven best but cook at about 150DegreesC for 30 mins.

You should see the top has browned slightly and the liquid has set, a bit like baked custard. This can be eaten Hot, Warm or Cold.

I took this to a friends dinner party for desert and it when down a treat, alongside a lot more chocolate (cause we were all girls) and a cheesy movie, The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants!

Precious Cargo :)


Enjoy :) It's a Must

No comments:

Post a Comment